Friday, January 27, 2006

My computer software is giving me attitude

I'm burning a DVD last night with what is ordinarily one of my favorite DVD burning programs, but something wasn't working right...so I did what one ordinarily does when something isn't working right (no - I always hold out on turning the computer off/on as a last resort)...I hit the "cancel" key.

I get the typical "Are you sure you want to cancel?" and I click on the "Yes, I know what I'm doing, stop second guessing me!" button.

Nothing "cancel involving" happens.

I wait a litle while and watch the program pretend to continue to do something useful. Finally I get tired of waiting and click the "cancel" key again.

This is the response I got:




ATTITUDE! From a COMUTER PROGRAM! Some programmer is getting a strongly worded letter signed "Love, Me." And as soon as my minions arrive, they are SO being sent out to teach this guy a lesson.

I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home