Friday, January 20, 2006

To paraphrase Will Smith in "Independence Day"...

I have GOTS to get me some of these!




I have been ruminating for some time over whether I want "henchmen" or "minions."

I've unequivocally decided that minions are the way to go. I mean, think about it: henchmen need costumes, they require pay, they have a nasty tendency to think independently, they are thieves first and followers second - they wouldn't hesitate a minute to stab you in the back, steal your stuff and/or go over to another team. And just think...they know all your most closely-guarded secrets. If your arch-enemy makes them a better deal, forget about that state-of-the-art technology you spent so much time and stolen money developing and building. Right out the window. Right...out...the...window, I tell you!

Minions, on the other hand, are blind devotees. They will lay down their lives for you JUST BECAUSE. They are invariably evil, and therefore have no qualms about overrunning cities and conquering worlds. If you are lucky enough to get the supernatural kind, they can even morph to look like you and sit for your exam in Taxation of Executive Compensation! And, best of all, if they get a suck grade (which shouldn't happen to a supernatural evil being), they will grovel abjectly before the other minions set upon them and make short work of their presence.

Oooh...scaaaarrrrry!

I totally want the winged demon-y type. The kind that circle around like a swarm of locusts and blot out the sun when I cry, "Rise my minions! Come to me!" That would be SO COOL!


eBay, here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home