Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've got two new hobbies


The first one is whisper-hissing, "I'm Batman" whenever someone says, "Who are you?" This rarely extends to my personal life. It generally revolves around talking back to the television where such a question seems to occur on a regular basis (read: television is totally existentialist). Yes, I talk to the TV. I also talk to my cats and, occasionally, to my computer. I can do that. I'm Batman.

The second hobby is tacking on at the end of letters, e-mails and verbal statements (preferably of the fcuk you kind), "Love, Me". It doesn't tend to remain, you understand, but it is fun to add. Try it sometime. Just don't forget to delete it when writing or keep it in a thought bubble when talking. Otherwise you might just get clocked or something...and wake up thinking: "I'm Batman."

And we know that's not true, because I'M Batman.

Love, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home