Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Early morning ramblings


My cat, Phizz, woke me up at 5:30 this morning because apparently HE had decided that it was time for breakfast. His sister, Daphne, stood idly by, ready to go back to napping or get her kitty num-nums...whichever offer came first.

I was able to ignore The Beast for a while longer, but it's pretty hard to pretend there isn't a cat who decides that grooming you is the next best thing to eating breakfast. He can be kind of dumb, but he's not stupid. Within 11 minutes he had me out of bed and feeding both of them Dick Van Patten's (I lie to you not) Natural Balance Turkey and Giblets.

So I'm now wide awake and surfing the Internet Super Highway. And I've come across a few favorite things to make fun of (mainly involving the ever infamous "Hello Kitty" character).

P.S. Although I sneer at Hello Kitty herself (yup, she's female), I am desperately in love with My Melody, a weird little rabbit with a red hat. I even signed up this morning for a new e-mail address ending in "mymelody.com". I am so pumped.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home