Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A trip down 80's girl toy lane



I don't know how much this costs...or even where I found it...but I simply MUST own this chair!!! It's so "you can take the girl out of the trailer park..."!




If you're looking to spend $1,200 on a diamond watch, why not try this one? (Better hurry...only one left on the website!)

It even comes in red!




Now I can talk on My Hello Kitty bumblebee phone (the antenna and wings light up when a call comes in!)



...and make a sammich...



...and crimp my hair with a picture of Hello Kitty...





...all whilst I watch my Hello Kitty TV!

ONLY FOR YOU LUCKY CINGULAR CUSTOMERS! For under $100, you, too, can have this stylish Hello Kitty cell phone! (Nokia, I'm embarrassed that you made this thing.)


If you're in the market for a 3 MP digital camera for someone of the girlie variety, you might want to waste close to $250 on this little gem!


For you cheap bastards, this one is only about $99.

I am so pleased to have discovered that Hello Kitty and I can make milkshakes together!

That crazy Kat...now she wants to be a rocker. She's had more incarnations than Barbie!

For those of you who are too butch for the pink Hello Kitty guitar, it is also available in black.

For those of you who are too butch even for the BLACK Hello Kitty guitar, here is the Badtz Maru version. He looks sufficiently dark and sinister enough for any heavy metal love song.

And last, but not least...Monchichi, Monchichi, oh so soft and cuddly! With his thumb in his mouth he's really sweet! Fun to wiggle his tiny feet!

Okay, I don't remember the rest, but these were way wicked popular when I was but a mere slip of a girl in H.S.

I only had one...a clip-on (hair, knapsack, whatever)...but believe it or not, I still have that damn thing. And I know right where it is, too! (No, I will not tell. There may be some greedy Monchichi collector out there just waiting with baited breath for the answer to the riddle of The Last Monchichi!)

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger CTK said...

You forgot the best Hello Kitty product of all:

http://www.newmoanyeah.com/2003-reviews/082503_hello_kitty_my_little_bedtime_friend.php

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger SuperMilkChan said...

I wonder if they sell the "best H.K. product of all" at my local Times Square store...hmmm...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Marcheline said...

You know, I was really liking you there for a while, until the whole "Hello Kitty" debacle.

*wink*

- M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home