Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One of those things you don't need to know...

...but which I am going to share anyway, is that the 8 year-old is very..."regular." Almost immediately after he finishes eating, he takes the newspaper and disappears into the bathroom for a bit (okay, there's no newspaper involved).

He came out the other day looking particularly pleased with himself, so my sister asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?" which sounds stupid, but is hilarious when you have a mouth full of Mac 'n Cheese and aren't expecting the question. I managed not to spray, but I made the baby giggle and clap his hands.

Said giggling and clapping was a very welcome change to the usual razzleberry-blowing during turkey-and-sweet-potato dinner noshing.

Apparently the 8 year-old DOES have a good time in there, because I walked by the door Sunday night and heard him singing to himself. I couldn't really hear the song through the door, but I believe I made out strains (no pun intended) of "I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone"...

(I'm so lying about that, but the euphemism was too tempting to resist!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home