Saturday, January 12, 2008

YOU be the judge!!!

Okay, so I totally owe a whole lot of people a whole lot of updates on Me, Me and more Me (for some reason, I am an apparent source of good times and amusement to a slightly disturbing number of my friends, family and their extended networks...but we'll dwell on that another time...), but I PROMISED FRY my good buddy McSorely that I would absolutely, unquestionably, upon pain of a month of 6 am Cream of Wheat and Mayonnaise breakfasts with Nancy Grace that I would post this picture before I go to bed:


The guy on the left is the (in)famous John Scherer aka the Video Professor.

The guy on the right swears up, down and sideways that he is NOT the (in)famous John Scherer.

Ummm...doppelganger?

I mean COME ON!!! This guy looks more like the Video Professor than the Video Professor looks like the Video Professor!!!

McSorely nearly wet his pants when I told him that I was in the same room as the "I'm NOT the Video Professor" guy today, and demanded proof.

As much as I remain in doubt about how happy I am with my new Samsung SCH-u740 phone, I hereby formally retract any earlier statements I've ever made about how I have no need for a camera phone.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger CTK said...

He looks like the bastard child of Video Professor and Captain Kangaroo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home